EXPORTING VEHICLES OVERSEAS
Reliable Freight International offers a weekly fast transit roll on/roll off car carrier service, including consolidation of automobiles into ocean freighted containers. 2 –3 automobiles are delivered to our warehouse from various shippers and are loaded into 40’ container. This enables each customer to share the cost of the freight charges.
RFI also accepts motor cycles and motor boats on a trailer/cradle. This service is generally shipped by 20’ 40’ & 45’ and subject to the size of the boat & trailer.
We can pick-up your automobile/motorcycle/motor boat/motor home from your door to our warehouse. At the warehouse, the item is securely blocked/braced and cushioned into the container so that there is no shifting or movement during sailing.
Automobiles either delivered to our warehouse or picked up by us, must comply to the following shipping line rules:
- Gas tank must be less than ¼ of gas.
- Ensure that vehicle has enough anti-freeze/coolant in the system.
- Ensure that engine oil is sufficient in the engine.
- The original title /pink slip is required for U.S. customs 10 days prior to vessel's cut off.
- If the vehicle has been recently purchased by the dealer, you could provide the MSO (mfg. state of origin) for the U.S. customs clearance.
- We will complete the U.S. customs documentation for you, but they will require your Federal Tax ID, driver’s license copy or passport page.
Please fill out the form below and one of our agents will contact you within the next two hours. Thank you for making RFI your reliable shipping partner
Or call Mon-Fri USA 8:30-5:30 PST
Tel: 951 278 4242 / email@example.com